New resources are available about Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting (FGM/C).
Drs. Janine Young and Gretchen Heinrichs provide an overview on FGM/C. Access the videos below and please share with your networks:
- FGM/C Epidemiology and Prevalence (10 minute talk)
- FGM/C Pediatric Clinical Care (30 minute talk)
- FGM/C Pediatric Ethical and Legal Considerations (25 minutes talk)
- FGM/C Gynecologic concerns
- FGM/C Obstetric management
- Department of Justice/Office of Justice Programs/Office of Victims of Crime – Project Number: # 2020-V3-GX-K008, Colorado Combats Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting (FGM/C)– to develop community and medical provider education, support, training, and capacity to address FGM/C in girls and women
Become a Member
The Society of Refugee Healthcare Providers is a one-of-a-kind association dedicated to any (not just healthcare providers) professionals interested in refugee and immigrant health in North America and abroad. Become a member today to receive access to an influential network, educational opportunities and resources, and more.