About the Conference
The North American Refugee Health Conference is recognized as the preeminent conference destination for healthcare and resettlement professionals working with refugee populations. This three day conference focuses on issues that are relevant to the emerging field of refugee healthcare. Attendees have the opportunity to learn about best practices, increase their levels of cultural competency, connect with like-minded professionals, reflect on the challenges and successes of the work they do, and develop a network of colleagues who are making a difference in their communities. The conference takes place in June each year and alternates between the United States and Canada.
Can you guess the city for 2020 NARHC? Save the date! June 4-6, 2020
Can you guess which city will be hosting us based on these clues?
1. The state the city is in ranked 3rd in the US for most refugees resettled in FY18
2. It’s located within 500 miles of 43% of the US population
3. It was ranked the #1 city in which to become a US citizen
4. It’s one of the “most walkable destinations in North America”
5. It’s home to the world’s most visited hall of fame museum (which is the only museum of its kind!)
Is the city…
Click one of the links above to see if you answered correctly. And don’t forget to save the date! June 4-6, 2020.
Did you know?
Society members get a $100 discount on NARHC registration. Register as a member and also receive NARHC updates including about registration and call for abstracts.
All presentations from the US conferences are available on the “member only” portion of our website.